- April 04, 2016
- Latest News
We’ve had a busy few months and things are starting to pick up! Here are the highlights from January to March:
- SUM FUN attends the BETT Exhibition at London Excel.
- There is interest from a whole variety of sectors – education, adult learning, dyslexia, toy shops and international development.
- SUM FUN receives their first International tweet from Belgium – a school is using SUM FUN as part of their maths lessons!
- Sales leads from the exhibition are followed up and orders are strong.
- Sum Fun strike additional retail agreements with a number of independent toy shops and children’s stores.
We will be back in July with our next SUM FUN update. See you then!