Sum Fun Update: Oct – Dec 2016
- January 17, 2017
- Latest News
- We meet with some Community Interest Companies for the first time and Sum Fun is used as a resource in workshops and courses to help promote family learning.
- As proud sponsors of the National Young Mathematicians’ Awards (NYMA) we are invited to attend the regional finals. It’s fantastic to meet so many children and teachers with such a passion and enthusiasm for learning maths. Sum Fun games are awarded as prizes to each of the finalists and huge congratulations go to Bilton Junior School who were the eventual winners!
- In response to a demand to develop games suited to particular age group we launch our new educational mini games section on our website
- We experience record sales over the Christmas period and are proud to announce Sum Fun reaches number 7 in its section for Toys and Games for best-selling games on Amazon. We are thrilled that our customers are enjoying the game so much – thank you for taking the time to post a review.
- To cope with demand Sum Fun appoints a new business development manager to help with marketing strategies for the coming year ahead.