Effective date: 1 January 2020
Sum Fun Games Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) operates the website “sumfungames.com” and the “Sum Fun Games” mobile application; and we gather and process your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulation and laws. This Notice provides you with necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explain how, why and when we process your data.
We take data protection very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information.
This Privacy Notice explains how we use any personal information we may receive about you when you use or are a recipient of our services.
In this Privacy Notice your personal information is sometimes called ‘personal data’. We sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting or storing your personal information as ‘processing’.
Although you do not have to provide any of your personal information to us, if we ask you to do so and you refuse, we may be unable to provide you with the information or services you want from us.
Sum Fun Games Limited’s registered office is at 16 Bedford Avenue, Frimley Green, Camberley, Surrey GU16 6HP and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09523465.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personal information is anything that enables you to be identified or identifiable; e.g. your name, job title, company name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address and fax number.
Below are some examples of how you may provide personal information to us:
- via direct correspondence with us via meeting, phone, in writing, or by email;
- contacting us for further information;
- visiting our website or mobile application;
- providing us with business cards or other contact information;
- cookies and usage data;
- user name.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
This Usage Information may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Information may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND COOKIES INFORMATION
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection), including:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in anyway other than specified in this notice.
We do not collect personally identifying information for sale to third parties.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may transfer, share or disclose the personal data we collect from you to third parties (and their respective subcontractors, and/or their subsidiaries and affiliates) for:
- the purpose for which the information has been submitted;
- the purposes listed above under ‘Use of Personal Information’;
- the administration and maintenance of our website or mobile application and/or;
- other internal or administrative purposes.
We may also transfer, share or disclose personal data to third party service providers of identity management, website hosting and management, data analysis, data backup, security and storage services.
The third-party providers may use their own third-party subcontractors that have access to personal data (sub-processors). It is our policy to use only third-party providers that are bound to maintain appropriate levels of security and confidentiality, to process personal information only as instructed by us, and to flow those same obligations down to their sub-processors.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Belarus and process it there.
Your consent to this Privacy Notice followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Sum Fun Games Limited will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and no transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your information and other personal information.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- To perform our agreed obligations to you or;
- Our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you and in the effective and lawful operation of our businesses (provided these do not interfere with your rights);
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Where no other condition for processing is available, if you have agreed to us processing your personal information.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
Only authorised persons are provided access to personally identifiable information we have collected, and such individuals have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of this information.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure.
We endeavour to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Unity Analytics
- DevToDev Analytics
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may update our Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Notice on this page.
We may let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the effective date at the top of this Privacy Notice.
You are advised to review this Privacy Notice periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Notice are effective when they are posted on this page.
We may also disclose personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- when explicitly requested by you;
- for regulatory compliance purposes; and/or
- as otherwise set out in this privacy notice.
We may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement, regulatory and other government agencies and to other third parties, as required by and/or in accordance with applicable law or regulation. This includes disclosures outside the country where you are located.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal information only for as long as we need it, given the purposes for which it was collected, or as required to do so by law.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand whether these rights apply to you, please contact us.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Privacy Notice or the way your personal information is processed by us, or would like to exercise your rights set out above, please contact us by one of the following means:
Post: Data Protection Enquiries
Sum Fun Games Limited
16 Bedford Avenue